CLC may be your child’s first encounter with a formal school setting. The first year of school can be one of the most important and exciting experiences in a child’s life. Our primary purpose is to help each child develop a positive self-concept and attitude toward learning.This coming year will help form the foundation for future success in school and we are anxious, like you, for your child to get a good start in school.
- Children must be 2 years and 3 months of age by the beginning of the school year.
- A birth certificate is required of all children enrolled in our program.
- We require all children to be in the process of toilet training and independent to the extent that pacifiers and bottles are not necessary.
- Current health certificates (DH Forms 3040 and 680) from your pediatrician are required and must accompany your child on the first day of school.
This is a requirement for enrollment.
- A current photograph, approximately 2 x 2, is needed for our files.
- Only Custodial Parents will be allowed to make changes to the registration form.